Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 11, 2008

As I suspected...



As I suspected, I am a terrible blogger. When I get a little time to myself, I don't usually want to get on the computer. I will try to do better. Peyton just turned 6 months old is doing very well. She was 14 lbs 14ounces and 26 1/2 in. Small and slim. What a surprise!

Thanks Aunt Sarah and cousin Brittany for the CUTE dress.



Caleb continues to learn that you can't look behind you while you run full speed ahead. This is a
very hard lesson to learn. You also have to be careful while on stairs because you can bust your lip and get it caught between your teeth! OUCH! It was a very eventful Wed. night at church!

1 comment:

Proud Parents said...

Yeah! Pictures! She is beautiful Katy! I want to squeeze her! Thanks for posting.