Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jumping on the blog bandwagon




Well, I finally decided that I have deprived the world long enough from seeing pictures of one of the most beautiful children in the world and soon to be two of the most beautiful children in the world. I will probably be slow about learning how to get everything going, but I will give it a try












Caleb tries to stay on the cutting edge of fashion.


























Just two weeks until Peyton Faith joins the Beaver family

3 comments:

Jennie said...

I feel so honored to be your first comment on your first post. I have decided that c-sections are not so fun. But natural childbirth probably would also fall in to that category. I am sure that you are getting so excited about Peyton's arrival soon. Lane and I have been adjusting to being home and now that only big issue I am dealing with is engorgement...whoa mama! Love the pictures. And if you have any questions about blog stuff let me know. I think I have figured most of it out. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Mom & Dad said...

Those pictures are sooo funny! I love Caleb's happenin' outfit and his expression. In just a few days Dad & I will be double grandparents. I have been trying to put some energy into reserve but I'm not sure it works that way. You look beautiful! See you soon.

Mindi said...

I"m so glad that you jumped on the band wagon! I don't think that we have seen you guys in forever! Peyton will be here so soon I can't believe it. Chris and I were thinking about what we did last yeat on New Years Eve and that's when y'all found out we were pregnant, crazy how much changes in a year! Guess you'll have a super exciting New Years Eve this year! Can't wait to see that little girl!