Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 31, 2007

Peyton Faith has arrived!






Hello! While this is technically Katy's blog, I told her I would post the info about the birth as soon as I could. So here it goes...at 8:11am on Monday, Dec. 31 Peyton Faith Beaver arrived. She was 7 lb 1 oz and 20 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing great and we hope to be home by late Wednesday. Since she had a C-section and its surgery, we have to stay here for a few days.










What about Caleb? He has no clue whatsoever. We introduced him to the Peyton and he was interested...for about a second.










Anyway, I'm sure there's more that I could tell you, but by nature I'm just not a true "blogger". But I did want to post a few pics for your enjoyment! I just hope the I don't get in trouble for this last one! And no, she hasn't been drinking (notice the red nose). The medicine made her so itchy she nearly scratched her nose off!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

congrats! she is beautiful. glad you all are doing well.

Mindi said...

She's beautiful! Katy, I understand about the itching, after my c-section I thought that I was going to scratch my face off. My family still makes fun of me for that! Anyway, I wanted to come see you guys but I've been sick so I thought that I wouldn't be a good idea! Glad that y'all are both doing well and hope to see y'all soon!

Proud Parents said...

Congratulations! Peyton is beautiful! I love her name. It is so very beautiful - just as I know she will be. So glad you have a blog.